Global Solutions Architecture Operations and Strategy Lead (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies. Removing the barriers to online commerce helps more new businesses get started, expedites growth for existing companies, and increases economic output and trade globally.
We are looking for a Strategy & Operations Lead to join our Revenue Operations team, specifically supporting the Solutions Architecture function as a strategic, operations, and analytics partner. We are looking for someone who is innately curious and ready to dig deep into operational and performance processes, systems, and data to assess current performance, identify improvement opportunities, and provide fact-based insights that enable us to introduce improvements in order to flourish with simplifying complex cross-organizational systems to improve efficiency.
- Build and lead a team that will act as a key strategic partner to the global solutions architecture teams, continuously identifying areas for opportunity, and improving key processes across teams with multifaceted systems and tools
- Collaborate with our Head of Solutions Architecture to build sound strategies that will scale the Technical Services team globally, while collaborating with your Sales Ops peers and the rest of the Sales leadership organization to make sure the plans are aligned with regional and functional priorities
- Champion the operational and reporting needs of the organization by defining and prioritizing requirements, working closely with cross functional partners to identify solutions
- Monitor and report key performance indicators (KPIs), trends, and deliver prescriptive recommendations to drive efficiencies and scale across the org
- Proactively resolve data quality, process, and policy adherence issues
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of sales operations experience in a similar industry
- Familiarity with SFDC
- Understanding of the sales cycle and previous exposure to Solutions Architecture or Technical Sales orgs
- A passion for understanding systems of work and how to improve them through transformative and iterative approaches
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability, with a track record of “test & learn” demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional, fast-paced environments with the pressure of multiple deadlines, multiple partners / vendors, and complexity
- Experience and desire for working in a start-up environment, developing business infrastructure, and energetically scaling a high-growth business
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet or software company
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales teams and KPIs
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
Your application has been successfully submitted.