Global Sales Strategy and Technical Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
The Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. The ideal candidate will demonstrate that they have or can partner closely with cross-functional teams, project manage complex initiatives, and make data-driven decisions. Our ideal candidates will demonstrate owning project management and building scalable processes that outsource from sales critical selling tasks like lead enrichment, pricing analysis, renewal analysis, RFP response, and customer risk management. Experience in areas like these will help to ensure we are meeting the needs of the organization by building priority mechanisms that scale selling activities.
- Implement Stripe’s Sales Support Desk global strategy, in alignment with Stripe’s Sales business strategy
- Build and own standardized processes or tools to migrate non-customer facing sales tasks into the Sales Support Desk in partnership with Sales, Sales Operations, Data Science, and other Stripe teams
- Project manage building repeatable and scalable processes that outsource from sales essential tasks such as pricing analysis, renewal analysis, RFP response, account optimizations, supportability, and risk management
- Cultivate a team culture that includes high ownership, customer-first focus, fast pace, high integrity, and an optimistic and positive environment
- Report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years of delivering sales/user support or sales operations in a high growth technology environment
- Proven track record in successfully building and owning sales project programs and developing close cross functional partnerships
- Strong technical skills and sales tooling experience
- Sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company with the ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, taking ownership, and being efficient in ambiguous situations
- Bachelor’s Degree
Nice to haves:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Lean Six Sigma certification, or proven experience employing the methodology
- Experience working in the financial services/payments industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.