Global Consulting Partner Manager (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe has been building its global GTM partners organization and one of the top priorities is to drive partnerships with the world’s leading consulting firms and global systems integrators, helping customers successfully transform their payments infrastructure with Stripe’s industry leading technology.
We are looking for a highly experienced partner manager to drive the GTM for a portfolio of Global Consulting Partners and Global Systems Integrators. Responsibilities will include driving C-level and field relationships with the partners and the Stripe sales field, and establishing and executing joint GTM plans and solution-building globally. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the partner solutions, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives. This role also includes driving GSI partner participation and engagement in Stripe’s global partner programs, partner marketing, partner enablement, and partner co-selling initiatives. You will work closely with Stripe’s sales, solution engineering, product, finance, marketing, operations, and support as well as other groups around the world. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship is a must. An understanding of the economics of the payments space and the ecommerce ecosystem would be a bonus.
- Develop and drive Stripe’s GTM strategy with a portfolio of global consulting partners, including revenue generation, marketing, and solutions development
- You will orchestrate across the partner, sales, and solution engineering teams to drive partner engagement, customer wins, and revenue around the world
- Cultivate executive relationships with partners, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue, and deploy a joint sales approach
- Develop business and strategic cases for ‘first-of-their-kind’ partnership opportunities and drive consensus among decision-makers
- Work with marketing and sales on the execution of partner events, sales engagement, building playbooks, and collateral to enable partners to sell into customers effectively
- Create and execute operational processes and legal contracts details with partners through collaboration with Stripe operations, legal, and finance teams
- Report out on a regular weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach and crisp communication style
You must have:
- 10+ years of partner ecosystem experience including experience driving Global Consulting Partnerships in a high growth technology environment
- Successful track record of developing and growing strategic consulting partnerships at the C-level
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an extensive understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with deep experience presenting to senior management. - Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Willingness to travel (once it is safe to do so in the future)
- Bachelor’s Degree
You might also have:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience working for a global consulting firm or GSI
- Experience working in the financial services/payments industry
Your application has been successfully submitted.