Full Stack Engineer, Demo Experience
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe is the easiest way for businesses to get started accepting payments around the world. The Demo Experience team is looking for product-focused engineers who are thoughtful about application design, high-polish user experiences, and great storytelling. We work to push Stripe’s mission of increasing the GDP of the internet by focusing our efforts on confidently showing users how our products work, not just telling them.
You will work on projects that span different products, technologies, systems, and processes that will enable people across the globe to develop a deeper understanding of Stripe’s products, while also being inspired by what they can build themselves. In this cross functional role, you will collaborate with experts across product, design, engineering, sales and marketing to build demo experiences that delight Stripe users.
- Work with a wide range of products, processes and technologies to own and build polished end-to-end examples of how Stripe’s APIs work
- Build new internal tools to enable technical Go-To-Market staff the ability to quickly create their own demos of Stripe’s products
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Provide domain expertise and insights to craft well articulated stories and narratives for sales
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as in product, design, sales, and marketing to design and build demos of Stripe’s newest products
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience shipping high-quality user-facing products as a software engineer
- Enjoys building products across the stack to delight and engage users
- Is a well-rounded engineer with strong product sense and communication and storytelling skills
- Thrives in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts to build user-facing applications
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of people with different areas of expertise and backgrounds
You also likely have:
- Experience integrating Stripe or other RESTful APIs into web applications
- Experience with online and in-person payments, subscriptions, card issuing, or other relevant concepts
- Experience clearly communicating how products work together
- Experience as a subject matter expert in a relevant industry, vertical or product
- Experience building beautiful, responsive user interfaces using CSS frameworks
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume, Github, or LinkedIn page
Your application has been successfully submitted.