General Application - Flow (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you think you have what it takes to bring blockchain to the mainstream, we want to hear from you! Apply below and provide us with your own job description. Please include your resume, social media links, Github, and anything else you think we should see.
By applying to work on Flow, you will contribute to the mission of supporting all developers to compose applications that enable new possibilities for billions of consumers around the world.
A little about us:
Flow is the blockchain for builders. Created by Dapper Labs, the team behind CryptoKitties, Flow will be the foundation for the next generation of decentralized applications with notable partners including Warner Music Group, Ubisoft, and Animoca.
The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders and scientists who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else; regardless of where you came from or what you studied, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Build an innovative blockchain as the foundation for an entire ecosystem of consumer applications, starting with games, collectibles, and the apps that interact with them
- Defy accepted wisdom on the scalability of blockchain platforms
- Design, develop, and deploy new solutions for performance optimization, latency, availability, and security
- Apply cutting-edge research and new developments in adjacent fields to daily work
- Ensure that our work is ethical and values-driven to create a positive impact on the world
A little about you:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and communicate well with both technical and non-technical teams
- Understanding of blockchain technology, especially Ethereum
- Exemplary communication skills
- Proven skills as a team lead and team player
- Ability to define, create, and complete a task without a great deal of guidance.
- Ability to be creative and innovative, and work well independently and as a team player in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Previous work contributing to an open-source blockchain application
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $300M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.