VIP Operations and Events Manager - NBA Top Shot
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dapper Labs is looking for a driven individual to join our VIP Customer Support team to help our most active collectors with their Dapper Wallets and collectible experience. With your help, we hope to build a strong VIP experience around our suite of products to bring the benefits of blockchain to the masses!
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering truly great customer experiences, as well as developing lasting, growth-oriented relationships with each user through a combination of VIP program management, event coordination, and delivering on VIP initiatives.
In this role, you are responsible for tailoring promotions and delivering the highest level of direct customer care for NBA Top Shot VIPs. In addition, you will acquire, develop and retain high-value customers, work on high-value programs and coordinate with marketing departments to build long-term customer value.
To accomplish this goal, you will have a variety of technical tools and property partners as your support. This requires a high level of engagement, adaptability, and the confidence to move quickly. You possess a natural curiosity for complex issues and don’t shy away from digging into the weeds to find the best solution for both our community and for our internal teams. Your previous experience in the VIP field will also help us determine which tools and support channels will help the team succeed. The opportunity and freedom to come up with fun and creative ways to educate and engage with a highly engaged VIP Customer Service team should be very exciting to you.
You can also flex your high-level communication skills to take learnings back to stakeholders and empower our product teams to improve the overall product experience.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Given our global audience, you must be comfortable with the idea of a flexible schedule to ensure our VIP users are properly served; this includes working weekends, holidays and being available as needed
- With your expert knowledge of both traditional VIP customer service and community engagement, we will focus on not only VIP users but also other Key Accounts as influencers, partners, investors and other valuable assets to NBA Top Shot.
- We will champion the VIP user’s voice across the company to ensure no issues or feedback fall through the cracks
A bit about you:
- You have 3-5 years of experience within the Casino, Sportsbook or Gaming industry or relevant field
- You have work experience as an Event Manager, Event Planner, Event Operations, or relevant role
- You are able to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- You have a proven track record of exceeding targets and generating revenue
- You have proven success in VIP customer acquisition/retention, relationship building and strategic account management
- You have experience either working directly with online communities or in a leadership capacity
- You are extremely responsive to business inquiries, able to effectively manage your time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are able to build relationships with VIP users in ways that enhance loyalty and develop frequency of site activity and monetization
- You are able to ensure VIP users feel valued and eager to continue engaging with our products
- Your writing is clear, concise, empathetic and 99.9999% of the time typo-free
- Your communication skills are impeccable. Full stop.
- You are able to retain an enormous, ever-changing set of specific details, and live for the little blast of dopamine that comes from connecting the pieces
- You're already highly engaged in the NBA community
- Previous work in new-tech
- Knowledge of the crypto-space and potentially even own some cryptocurrency yourself!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.