Customer Support Agent
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Dapper Labs is looking for a driven individual to join our Customer Support team to help our collectors with their Dapper Wallets and collectible experiences. With your help, we hope to build strong support around our suite of products to bring the benefits of blockchain to the masses!
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of what is required to educate online consumers in an emerging field. This requires a high level of engagement, adaptability, and the confidence to move quickly. You possess a natural curiosity for complex issues and don't shy away from digging into the weeds to find the best solution for both our collectors and our internal teams. You're passionate about new tech and aren't afraid to mix it up with a wide audience of tech-newbies, developers, and a mainstream audience. Your previous experience with email, chat, and/or messaging support will help our team provide world-class service to our collectors.
What we'll accomplish together:
- We will leverage our expert knowledge of customer service and excitement for our technology to promptly field support requests from not only a mainstream audience but developers, technology enthusiasts, and hobbyists.
- We will champion the collector’s voice across the company to ensure no issues or feedback fall through the cracks.
- We will follow, review, and work cross-functionally with other disciplines to test new product developments to stay several steps ahead of potential support issues.
- We will hone our help documentation and internal processes with the objective of lightening the support load so our collector’s can enjoy our experiences issue-free.
A bit about you:
- Given our global audience, you must be comfortable with the idea of a flexible schedule to ensure our collectors are properly served. Namely, this includes working non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays.
- You’ve worked in customer success for 1-3 years and have experience working directly with online consumers.
- Your writing is clear, concise, empathetic and 99.9999% of the time typo-free.
- You have experience in high-volume support centers managing email and chat/messaging queues.
- Your communication skills are impeccable. Full stop.
- You are able to retain an enormous, ever-changing set of specific details, and live for the little blast of dopamine that comes from connecting the pieces.
- Extra credit: you’re already highly engaged in the NBA community, previously worked in new-tech, already have knowledge of the crypto-space and may even own some cryptocurrency yourself!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.