Financial Products Compliance Analyst (Remote USA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe is building new products that expand the scope of problems we tackle beyond payments and into the rest of the financial stack. Right now this includes Capital, Corporate Card, Issuing, Atlas, and Treasury - and there’s more on the way.
Financial Products Compliance serves as a key risk management function that partners with cross-functional teams to bring products to market safely and responsibly. We are seeking a strategic-minded and collaborative Compliance Analyst to join our growing Compliance team as we expand our product coverage and tackle new and complex compliance challenges.
Stripe is a technology company that operates within the financial services industry, and you will need to be comfortable straddling both of those worlds every day. The right person for this role will thrive while working at the intersection of an emerging sector and a traditional industry, seek creative solutions to traditional problems, and enable the business responsibly while moving with urgency and focus.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure to oversee financial products offered through Stripe’s platform–based financial services APIs
- Work with Stripe users to ensure their use of Stripe financial products is consistent with contractual and regulatory requirements
- Serve as a primary compliance contact for Stripe’s users and provide advice on implementing program requirements
- Support and facilitate bank partner audits, internal compliance testing and issues remediation activities
- Maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners, Stripe’s bank partners, and Stripe’s users
- Help the Compliance function meet its core responsibilities
- 3-5 years of professional experience in compliance, risk, audit, or bank regulatory roles
- Experience working with lending and/or consumer programs, financial products, and related regulations (e.g., fair lending laws / ECOA, UDAP, SCRA, conduct risk, complaints handlings)
- Comfort with building or expanding on existing compliance program infrastructure to incorporate oversight of new products and services, including developing new processes and workflows
- Ability to tackle ambiguous situations and operate efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume and technology-driven environments
- Strong instinct for when to escalate potential compliance issues
- Respect for and interest in financial rules and regulations, as well as an eagerness to innovate and drive the financial technology industry forward
Nice to haves:
- Experience building compliance programs within financial technology companies CRCM or equivalent certification
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
Your application has been successfully submitted.