Financial Crimes Products and Markets Analyst, Americas
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a strategic and highly cross-functional individual to join Stripe’s Financial Crimes team based in San Francisco or New York.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
As Stripe continues to develop innovative products that serve businesses of all sizes around the world, risk will increase in complexity and scale. As part of the Financial Crimes team, you will play a critical role in enabling Stripe’s growth while partnering with business and product stakeholders to understand and mitigate key risks.
- Lead projects for the Financial Crimes team to support a wide variety of areas including expansion, exam management, investigations and quality assurance
- Build frameworks and processes to support Stripe’s Products and Markets expansion plans
- Develop key U.S. and Canada Products and Markets relationships, including building relationships, understanding requirements, and evaluating financial crimes risk
- Build a close partnership with our Products and Partnerships team to drive and represent risk related to financial crimes
- Develop relationships and work with partners across product, engineering and business teams to prioritize, scope and roll out launches
- Continue learning about the payments space through industry engagement and independent research, and scale your knowledge to others
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong project management skills and a proven track record for building frameworks and processes
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high-growth fintech environment
- Expertise in working with products and business teams to unlock growth opportunities and managing financial crimes risk
- Experience in AML, Sanctions and KYC policy development space
- Strong stakeholder management including navigating difficult situations, negotiating timelines, and influencing internal and external stakeholders across organizations and borders
- An analytical approach to decision-making. You are analytical, objective and skilled at using metrics to drive decisions
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and relationship building skills and the ability to convey complex ideas succinctly to all audiences
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience, including experience in business-facing roles
Your application has been successfully submitted.