Financial Crimes Complex Customer Management Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a strategic and highly cross-functional individual to join Stripe’s Financial Crimes team based in San Francisco or New York.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. We build the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
As Stripe continues to develop innovative products that serve businesses of all sizes around the world, risk will increase in complexity and scale. As part of the Financial Crimes team, you will play a critical role in enabling Stripe’s growth while partnering with business and product stakeholders to understand and mitigate key risks.
- Develop and implement a complex customer risk review and oversight program
- Determine requirements for monthly reporting of Key Risk Indicators and Key Performance Indicators to satisfy Stripe oversight obligations
- Oversee complex users, inclusive of review AML Policies, CDD implementation, Audit Review and action tracking/follow-up
- Conduct annual site visits and periodic EDD call framework, including conducting site visits (both onboarding AML and EDD calls) with users
- Monitor ongoing adverse media, maintain up-to-date tracking and reporting and initiate event driven reviews or trigger events where required
- Responsible for completing the BSA/AML vendor and new partner relationship due diligence
- Partner with other BSA/AML and Compliance teams or key stakeholders to provide support where needed. Including, but not limited to, line of business support, account executives, and other risk/compliance teams
- Provide support, where required, to internal and external regulatory or audit exams
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of customer due diligence experience related to financial crimes
- Experience in providing oversight and monitoring complex users
- Strong research, writing, and analytical skills
- Ability to plan, oversee and lead projects from ideation through to completion
- Ability to review complex business entities or new business models and assess against existing financial crimes controls to identify gaps and make risk mitigation recommendations
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information such as customer risk indicators and identify key trends
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
Nice to haves:
- Fintech experience
- Excel or SQL abilities
- Familiarity with MacOS and Google products
Your application has been successfully submitted.