Field Communications, Technical Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Amazon and Salesforce—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and accelerating the economic shift from offline to online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
The Field Communications team connects Stripes in our rapidly growing Go-To-Market organization with the information they need to operate efficiently and better serve our customers. We’re looking for a technically savvy, creative, and intellectually curious someone to develop and drive an internal communications strategy for our Solutions Architecture and Professional Services team.
The ideal candidate has a passion for communicating to a technical audience and is energized by the idea of helping build a communications function from the ground up. You’re just as comfortable creating top-notch original content as you are building rigorous long-range communications plans or collaborating with senior leaders on strategic writing projects. If this sounds like you, join us!
- Develop and execute a communications strategy for our Technical Services team that streamlines the flow of information and drives organizational alignment
- Create and maintain communications vehicles (all hands, newsletters, blogs, videos) that keep the team informed, engaged, and connected
- Partner with senior leaders to write and edit documents on a variety of topics, including strategic proposals for new business opportunities and initiatives, operational business plans, and executive updates
- Design and develop standards for measuring the success of communications
- Scale communications best practices across the GTM organization
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of communications or marketing experience in an engineering, software development, sales engineering, solutions architecture, professional services, or similar environment
- Experience developing effective communications strategies, preferably within a a high-growth technology company
- Experience providing developmental/structural editing support for content with an executive audience
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with employees in all functions and levels
- Strong judgment and a can-do attitude - capable of delivering high-quality results in a rapidly changing environment where much is unknown
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume and/or LinkedIn profile
- Any additional information you think will help us understand your background and accomplishments
- A writing or digital storytelling sample - show us your best work!
Your application has been successfully submitted.