Executive Team | Administrative Business Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Support Stripe's Executive leadership team!
The administrative business partner team works with Stripe’s Executive leaders to strategically manage their day-to-day administrative and operational needs, while also contributing significantly to projects and initiatives that help drive the company’s strategic priorities.
- Provide highly integrated support for your Executive and help to optimize their teams and direct reports
- Strategically calendar and make recommendations for your Executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization
- Manage your Executive’s email, including responding on your Executive’s behalf
- Serve as a conduit between your Executive, the larger team and cross-functionally throughout the organization. Increase alignment and speed of execution by providing feedback and insights to both sides
- Track, manage and complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach in order to facilitate the Executives ability to focus on top priorities
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Partner with your Executive to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets. Jump in to project manage as needed
- Identify opportunities for process optimization throughout team and company processes. Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes
- Own and manage ad hoc projects, events and travel arrangements as needed
You might be a good fit if:
- You interact easily with all levels of staff from CEOs to investors in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- You are incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute
- You are excellent with time management, and organizational skills, handling everything with a high-level of professionalism and confidentiality. You are able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed
- You communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity
- You have strong project management experience with a track record of driving things to completion
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient
- You are adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence
- You have emotional intelligence and an ability to establish strong and trusting relationships
- You are able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise
- You would describe yourself as meticulous, patient, hardworking, reliable, tenacious, and a self-starter
- You have an extreme growth mindset, driven by intense curiosity
- You are accessible to work outside of regular business hours
You should have:
- 7+ years of administrative experience and/or operational experience at a quickly-scaling or large company
- Experience in a high-growth technology startup is a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.