Workflows and Knowledge Manager, Operations Platform(Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Workflows and Knowledge Manager on the Operations Platform team, you will be building the infrastructure to help our Operations (i.e. Customer Experience) organization scale. We’re responsible for the Stripe experience of our customers and our 1k+ customer support specialists. Our Workflows and Knowledge team owns the process of equipping our agents with the knowledge and instructions they need to solve cases efficiently and successfully. We care deeply about creating and improving support policies and content that enable our agents to provide a great support experience to our customers.
- Lead a high-performing team of workflows and knowledge program managers
- Create a culture of achievement and teamwork
- Provide coaching and professional development to team members
- Assist with accelerated learning in a high-growth environment
- Staff team members to projects based on the optimal overlap of business priorities and team members’ skills and interests
- Use metrics to set the strategy and goals for providing optimal workflows and knowledge to our agents, and work closely with your team members to achieve those goals
- Determine what are the biggest gaps in our agent-facing workflows and knowledge documentation and come up with strategies to address them
- Prioritize the most impactful work streams and partner with your team members to get them completed with the right balance of quality, efficiency, and speed
- Effectively collaborate with other teams and stakeholders across Operations and broader Stripe to achieve common goals
- Get buy in on your proposals and priorities from key stakeholders
- Partner effectively with other teams to find common ground and align on top priorities vs. nice-to-have workstreams and outcomes
- Use compelling communication to inform on and highlight your team’s work to relevant stakeholders and teams
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably at a high growth technology company, with a track record of top performance
- A track record of tackling on messy problems and successfully coming up with and executing on strategies that untangle the problems and deliver quantifiable business impact
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders with varying priorities at once and drive creative solutions and commitment to a shared goal
- Successfully coached others before and meaningfully helped them improve in their areas for development
- Experience in digging to understand how new-to-you technical products work, and understanding customer and agent pain points
- The ability to understand Stripe’s API in the context of what our specialists need to answer users questions
- Strong critical thinking and data-analysis skills (e.g. ability to navigate large data sets)
- Experience solving complex and hard problems and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment and has the horsepower to balance multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating complex topics in an easy-to-consume way
- Experience with SQL or willingness to learn
Nice to haves:
- A familiarity with APIs
- Experience in other customer-facing roles (e.g. customer support, sales, etc) that require time-sensitive responses
We look forward to hearing from you
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.