Product Support Specialist(Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Deliver incredible experiences to Stripe users.
Stripe is live on 3 continents with over 100 supported currencies and rapidly expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world. While helping our users, the Operations team works closely with every part of Stripe, learning the intricacies of how we build products, manage risk, launch new countries, and keep users happy.
As a part of our growing, global Product Support team, you’ll spend most of your time interacting directly with our users and ensuring that they have a stellar Stripe experience. Many of our Product Support team members grow to specialize in focus areas like risk, enterprise, sales, and product.
If you’re constantly curious, exceptionally tech savvy, and an outstanding communicator we want to hear from you!
- Spend the majority of your time troubleshooting complex user issues and communicating with users by email (and occasionally by phone)
- Work with Engineering and other Operations teams to diagnose and solve technical user problems
- Become the expert in all Stripe products
- Optimize our support documentation and processes to improve users’ experiences and help scale our operations
- Spend some time analyzing our processes and instigating changes to help scale our operations
- Gain unique insights into how thousands of businesses on Stripe scale and operate
- Have an opportunity to learn how Stripe operates from the ground up and make a real impact on the future of the organization
We’re looking for someone who:
- Proficiency working in a technical environment and comfortable working to solve technical user issues
- Prior experience with SQL, data analysis, or using technical tools to troubleshoot a range of user issues
- The ability to learn quickly and problem solve on the fly with minimal guidance
- Technical savvy and can navigate multiple complex systems simultaneously to respond to user inquiries
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to interact with users clearly and empathetically
- Enjoyment in talking about about technical concepts, has great analytical skills, and will be comfortable - explaining how Stripe works to a range of audiences
- Empathy for users and can quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- The ability to solve open-ended problems
- Willingness to work at least 2 weekend days per quarter - you’ll receive a weekday off of your choosing the week following a weekend shift
You should include these in your application:
- Background and accomplishments
- Why you want to work in this role
- Languages you’d be comfortable communicating in beyond English, if any
We look forward to hearing from you
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.