Program Manager, Core Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe is expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world. The Operations team aims to delight our users with friendly and personalized support, while gathering feedback to drive improvements to our products and processes.
This person will work closely with our Operations, Product, Legal & Engineering teams, in addition to multiple other stakeholders across Stripe to build the operational infrastructure enabling successful Stripe support for newly launched products. The successful candidate flourishes in a fast-paced, ambiguous and collaborative environment and is excited to solve complex problems.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and monitor key user support indicators and reports, including reports required by law and regulations
- Program manage milestones and deliveries of large-scale cross-functional initiatives
- Refine tools, strategize and organize processes and trainings to increase the quality of the customer experience; identify possible flaws or failures to comply with the legal and regulatory standards and successfully collaborate with multiple Stripe teams to execute thorough remediation strategy and action plans
- Collaborate with Engineering, Risk, Legal & Compliance etc to improve our products and processes.
- Surface and document edge case user requests and work with regional teams to validate requirements and proposed solutions
You may be a good match if you:
- Have 8+ years of experience in operational, product, consulting, or project management roles
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment, crafting strategic and rapid fixes to high intensity problems
- Obsessively ensure that customers’ rights are preserved with clear, objective, conclusive and timely responses
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong empathy to solve user problems
- Data driven decision making is your happy place
- Are comfortable navigating through ambiguity, and have a keen eye for detail and a high bar for quality
- Have a strong sense on how to scale great user support experience and can design and continuously improve operational processes
- Have an ability to execute and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Enjoy digging deep into data; you can analyze user feedback patterns and use these insights to drive improvements
- Being proficient in SQL, Splunk or equivalent query languages is desirable
We look forward to hearing from you
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.