Payment Operations Analyst (Remote Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, you will:
• Daily monitoring of transaction success & declines. And performance to identify potential issues with payments processing, checkout errors, and negative customer experience
• Create detailed analysis and report on payments performance and KPIs (acceptance rates, chargebacks. refunds, transaction volumes, transaction fees, payment gateway, and payment service providers performance)
• Assisting customers with issues in regard to processing payments (credit cards, wire transfers, crypto, ACH, and more), investigating the root cause, and ensuring timely resolution
• Prepare and analyze daily reconciliations for payment processing and withdrawals
• Testing and reporting on the efficacy and efficiency of the payment processing systems and user experience
• Prepare training materials, guides, and documentation for all payment flows and issues
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of payment settlement and reconciliation processes
- Ability to communicate effectively at a high level to various internal and external customers/partners
- An excellent problem solver, ability to quickly get to the root and common patterns of problems
- Knowledge of risk management practices at financial institutions (nice to have)
- Strong SQL and data-mining skills a plus
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.