Program Manager, Workforce Management Service Delivery (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe is building tools to help our Users build their businesses and grow the GDP of the internet. The Workforce Management team at Stripe helps manage our growing support operations network of both internal and external resources by consulting on operational change initiatives, modeling support requirements, and managing workload and resource allocations for optimal User experience.
- Build planning and service delivery processes structurally and methodically with an eye toward strategic impact and process improvement
- Coordinate effort with operational and vendor program managers to scope and manage implementation of new support, product and market offerings/launches
- Oversee execution of Workforce Management across our outsourced operations working directly with BPO partners to develop staff models that meet requirements
- Consult with senior stakeholders and business leaders to guide decision making and align expectations and operational execution
- Conduct regular check-ins with outsourcing partners and calibrate their operational approach to ensure they meet our requirements efficiently
- Dig deep into service failures using SQL and Tableau to find root causes and implement corrective actions
- Partner with other members of the Workforce Management team to deliver on service objectives
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders providing performance updates, plans to improve/maintain and guidance on future performance
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Three years of workforce management experience affording a deep articulable understanding of Workforce Management processes
- The ability to self-serve with data utilizing SQL, Tableau and/or other comparable tools, excluding WFM specific tools such as Aspect, Verint, NiceIEX, etc. though experience with these tools is also desirable
- Two years of experience directly responsible for workforce management programs at outsourcing partners
Nice to haves:
- Experience working directly with BPOs to deliver on service targets utilizing various outsourcing paradigms (volume allocations, line adherence, captive centers, etc.)
- Experience in every facet of the workforce management process, especially strategic HC planning
- Experience with a diverse set of typical WFM tools (Aspect, Verint, NiceIEX, Genesys, Teliopti, etc.)
- Familiarity with contractual requirements typically used between an outsourcing vendor and client
- A demonstrated ability to communicate and reason clearly and concisely in both written and verbal communication
We look forward to hearing from you
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.