AML Investigator (Blockchain Tech/Crypto)(Remote Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a strong AML Investigator to help us further build a scalable risk-based AML compliance program and ultimately bring blockchain to the masses.
The ideal candidate will help our business comply with current financial regulations, review fraud and transaction monitoring alerts and escalations, conduct investigations, and draft suspicious activity reports where applicable.
If you are excited about bringing blockchain adoption to the mainstream and have the drive, expertise, and skills listed below, then Dapper Labs would like to hear from you.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Maintain firm compliance to procedures that are part of our robust BSA/AML program and compliance testing
- Conduct investigations of fiat and blockchain transactions to identify suspicious activities that may require further investigation and reporting
- Review referrals that are escalated from other areas of the organization to determine whether the activity is potentially suspicious
- Ensure appropriate action is taken on accounts that have participated in suspicious blockchain or fiat activity
- Respond to customer inquiries that have been raised to the Compliance team
- Assist in KYC onboarding manual reviews, which may include reviews of Sanctions and PEP list possible matches
A little about you:
- 3+ years experience as a compliance professional at a bank, financial company, or fintech company, or 2+ years experience considered if at a crypto exchange or crypto company
- Ability to manage multiple projects and functions
- Successful collaborator with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Preference for working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience, knowledge, and interest in cryptocurrency a plus
- Experience with Chainalysis, Elliptic, Coinfirm, or other blockchain monitoring systems a plus
- Experience with SQL, Python, or basic data analysis, such as querying databases, is a plus
- CAMS certification is a plus
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks
Your application has been successfully submitted.