Technical Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Strategically support Stripe’s largest and most complex users.
Technical Account Managers work cross-functionally to support Stripe’s largest and most complex users. Through trusted relationships we offer customized, strategic consultations and proactively identify opportunity areas to help businesses deliver more value to their customers, optimize technical operations on their teams, and accelerate their global growth with Stripe.
- Provide a Gold Standard Experience* to your assigned accounts’ key stakeholders
- Work with the wider Operations team to provide current state, resources and knowledge to enable Gold Standard Experience across teams interacting directly with the user via support channels, external documentation, or product/feature feedback or development
- Foster long term user relationships that grow loyalty to Stripe and Stripe products
- Work cross-functionally both internally and within your user’s organizations to provide and implement operational solutions on subjects not limited to fraud/disputes, declines, product adoption and global expansion
- Work closely with Account Management and other user facing teams as part of a larger effort to support users on Stripe
- Lead user facing meetings both in person and through video chat
- Collaborate on the continued design of this support offering
- Create user-facing content for long term solutions
*Gold Standard Experience is fast, concise, human, accurate, and informed
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience in enterprise level client-facing work
- A strong product sense and is energized by the challenge of solving difficult user related problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Lead complex integration conversations in a highly consultative and proactive manner
- Familiarity with APIs and able to explain API concepts to Stripe’s largest and most technical customers
- Familiarity with SQL and is comfortable building basic queries and modifying more complex ones (using SQL in current or previous roles)
- Ability to prioritize and respond to fluctuating, high-impact, urgent asks from multiple channels including Slack, video conference, email, in-person, etc
- Technical troubleshooting skills and is comfortable interfacing with technical teams
- An operationally savvy mindset, with an ability to identify and eliminate process friction while continuing to build scalable processes
- A professional, confident and collaborative demeanor. You are an adept client relationship manager, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization
- Practiced in small to medium scale project management
- Strong organization skills and a self-starting mindset
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
We look forward to hearing from you
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.