Design Recruiting Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in payments each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for an empathic leader to help grow and lead a team of Design Recruiters in North America. This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Manage and scale a team of full-cycle recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development
- Partner with senior leaders across the Design organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Drive process efficiencies to scale hiring across our US offices
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics and insights to drive decisions and make improvement to the current process
- Continue to work on active reqs where necessary
You should have:
- 2+ years of recruiting management experience (Design, Product or Technical Recruiting experience preferred)
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience (in-house experience preferred)
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from new grad to management positions
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to develop a wide range of recruiting talent and provide coaching and guidance. You are deeply energized by the opportunity to unlock potential in your direct reports
- Experience partnering with senior level management
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.