Trust & Safety Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Trust and Safety team focuses on building scalable operations while providing support to internal and external stakeholders on complex issues related to things like chargebacks and account security issues. We work to advance issue resolution, processes, and documentation by drawing on expert institutional knowledge and experience. We build indispensable partnerships and collaborative initiatives around user safety, privacy, supportability, product launches and product feedback.
As a Trust & Safety Analyst, you will be on the front lines, handling sensitive, complex user-facing issues. You’ll leverage learnings from these user interactions to build at-scale, proactive, users-first support solutions. You’ll also help shape team strategy and execute on team objectives using complex project management, cross-functional collaboration, and data-driven decision making.
- Respond and resolve complex user issues related to fraud, privacy, user safety, and risk
- Work with cross-functional partners to identify and create solutions for user issues
- Work with partner teams and users directly to collect, quantify & communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development
- Help build processes for scale
- Identify and actively build connections with relevant subject matter experts across the company
- Develop and maintain scalable support processes and help train Stripes on risk and safety related issues
- Make sure user-facing teams are ready with the information and processes required to support new products or changes to workflows as it relates to Trust & Safety (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Surface use-cases and edge-cases to scale global Trust & Safety support
- Work with regional teams to validate requirements and proposed solutions
- Uplevel the internal understanding of Stripe’s real-world impact on users, and improve internal processes and workflows to optimize outsourcing and reduce overall escalation rate
- Build scalable solutions across Stripe to ensure Trust & Safety best practices and standards are successfully implemented throughout the user experience
- Utilize subject-matter expertise to partner with cross-functional teams in developing and improving processes and products related to Trust & Safety (e.g., Risk, Privacy, Legal)
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role related to operations, compliance, risk, trust & safety or a similar space
- Understanding of highly technical topics with a talent for building empathy for user problems
- Deep understanding of a complex product and its use cases
- Experience analyzing user feedback patterns and can use these insights to drive process and product improvements
- Experience complex and sensitive user facing issues relating to privacy, user safety, fraud, and supportability
- Comfort in presenting data analysis to cross functional partners on an ongoing basis, including engineering teams
- Experience working in SQL/Redshift
- Experience with trust & safety, payments-related products or technical platforms
We look forward to hearing from you
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.