User Engagement Manager, Card Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe builds economic infrastructure for the internet. We’re moving beyond payments and “up the stack” to help our users run their businesses more effectively. Issuing is building a platform for businesses to launch virtual and physical card programs.
Our physical card product is technically rigorous, design intensive and operationally demanding. We need to ensure that the card design and delivery experience is seamless for our users. We’re searching for someone to lead user engagement for our Issuing physical card product and elevate the user experience to the next level. This person will build our user engagement model from the ground up for all new and existing users and be the primary interface between our Issuing logistics team and our users.
- Be the face of Stripe’s card product to our users and serve as first point of contact throughout their card experience
- Become an expert in our product and understand the technical, operational and design aspects of our product
- Build an engagement model for all of our users and determine the optimal balance between abstracting complexity and increasing process visibility for our users
- Lead calls and respond directly to user emails, educate them on our product and provide guidance when designing cards
- Work closely with sales to support the sales process
- Work closely with our card logistics team to fulfill our users’ card orders
- Work closely with engineering to scope technical requirements
- Identify user pain points and collaborate with engineering, product, sales and logistics to help improve users’ experiences
- Work with product marketing and design to optimize our user-facing documentation guides
- Support the project management of larger card projects
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing or customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to distill technical, operational and design complexities into simple messages for our users
- The ability to empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Strong ability to flex between communicating with users and communicating internally
- Anticipates the technical, operational or design implications of product choices
- Excellent organizational skills and experience with project management
- Experience influencing cross-functionally
- Experience working with groups in industrial design, supply chain or operations
We look forward to hearing from you
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
Your application has been successfully submitted.