Senior Marketing Data Analyst (NBA Top Shot)(Remote Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Data Analyst & Storyteller to help bring data to life internally and externally at Dapper Labs and NBA Top Shot. This role will be central to supporting (and driving) our marketing growth initiatives. Our ideal candidate knows how to find the stories inside data, and translate them into inspiring narratives to change the way we think about our product, our mission and our world.
You’ll work cross-functionally with team members across the marketing, creative, community, data and product teams on bringing data-backed decision-making to projects big and small, as we reach new audiences and engage existing ones.
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate has a great attitude and basic knowledge of the NFT space (plus a strong appetite to build on that knowledge!). We are looking for someone creative and eager to grow as part of our team and able to flourish in the fluidity of the role. The ideal candidate must interact seamlessly with a broad range of internal teams as well as key external partners (agencies, teams, players, etc.).
A little about us:
Dapper team members are humble and curious entrepreneurs, builders, and tinkerers who share a passion to demystify blockchain technology and tap its potential to create change in the world. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above all else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues. Everyone here is a founder, and no one fits in a box. We’re all driven by an insatiable thirst for learning and development, and that’s what brings us together.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- You'll build frameworks & strategies to shape how we integrate data, tracking and analysis into everything we do — from quick social campaigns to larger activations — then iterate on them to improve.
- Revolutionize our data storytelling — in writing, in graphics / video, on social media & more.
- Act as a thought leader internally, as you evangelize & educate around best practices in creating data-backed frameworks.
- You will apply structure in the way that we measure our marketing campaigns and initiatives to ensure that we are optimizing for performance.
- Take lead in drawing insights from raw data sets in order to create new, exciting ways connect with our community and new fans.
A little about you:
- You are capable of applying your skills across a variety of use cases; inflexible specialists need not apply.
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly.
- You've got a track record of working in Business Intelligence, with a history of driving business impact with data-driven analysis & presentation.
- You've got deep technical expertise in data systems, especially Google Cloud Console, Query, Excel, Tableau, PostgreSQL. If you have Python & R experience, too, that's even better.
- You've got an artistic bent, and know how to create compelling visuals using data.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.