Data Intelligence Analyst, Marketing Analytics & Insights
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe’s Global Sales Team is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As trusted business partners, our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what’s most important to them: their business. We’re known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales and Marketing proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe’s product roadmap and growth strategy.
At Stripe, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.
The goal of our Analytics and Insights function is to build the operational skeleton for the Marketing organization, building a business that’s scalable and predictable, and will allow us to quickly scale across geographies and territories. We are looking to hire a Data Intelligence Analyst who automates our reporting and visualization of Marketing metrics in order to help us build for scale.
- Work closely with the Marketing leaders to identify important questions and answer them with data
- Partner with leaders to answer strategic Marketing questions through insights
- Automate reporting and visualization of Marketing metrics in Tableau
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and Systems teams to develop tooling
- Provide operational support for Marketing initiatives
- Ensure quality of data and accuracy of downstream reporting through precise attention to detail
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of Marketing experiments
- Create analyses that tell a “story” focused on insights, not just data
- Apply models on large datasets to measure results and outcomes
- Review the current reporting structure and consolidate data as well as automate in Tableau
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience in a Data Analyst role, with a focus on building data dashboards and/or analyzing large data sets to solve problems
- Experience wrangling imperfect data and writing efficient SQL
- Intermediate to expert knowledge in data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Good knowledge of statistics; particularly around A/B testing, etc. (although we don’t do much of this today)
- Experience in schema design and dimensional data modeling and building data pipelines
- Familiarity with a broad set of topics and subject areas within marketing analytics (e.g. campaign attribution/effectiveness, web tracking, customer lifecycle marketing)
- Entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast paced environment, deals well with ambiguity and focuses on driving impact
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, building, and maintaining trust with internal stakeholders
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications
- Hyper focus on and intuition for understanding the underlying needs of the business
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet or software company
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales teams and KPIs
- Expert level of Marketo/Salesforce
- Experience writing in Python/R (this will be helpful as our team becomes more sophisticated and even in building ETLs)
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
Your application has been successfully submitted.