Salesforce Administrator - Sales CRM
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Play a critical role in setting up and maintaining our GoToMarket systems for scale
We are looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator for the GoToMarket(GTM) systems team to build and maintain our Sales CRM and to ensure they are designed for efficiency, maintainability and scale.
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, testing, deployment, release management, change management and support
- Build for scale by designing holistically, with a focus on flexibility and maintainability
- Work closely with business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic application efforts
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to create an effective control environment
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of relevant Salesforce.com administration experience
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, sales, IT, vendors and international teams
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
- Manage time effectively with product support, small tactical requests and large projects
- Experience with Sales Cloud
- Experience with Atlassian tools including Jira and Confluence
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Basic and Advanced Certifications (Advanced Administrator certification, Advanced Developer or Platform II certification)
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Experience with Service Cloud
- Experience with data migration, integration techniques, and tools
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
Your application has been successfully submitted.