Curriculum Engineer, Solutions Architecture
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe makes it easy for both new and established businesses to get started accepting payments and expand globally. Solutions Architects work with account executives to unblock technical concerns, translate goals into solutions, and design the best Stripe integration for large and high-growth users based on their business requirements.
Within Stripe’s Solutions Architecture organization, the Curriculum Engineering role works behind the scenes to create, curate, and maintain the resources SAs and other teams need to do their jobs accurately and efficiently. These resources are primarily documentation in two themes: general, contextual content and specific Stripe-implementation know-how.
- Regularly use surveys, interviews, and feedback to identify and prioritize needs
- Create new documentation to detail solutions, architectures, and other technical topics for SAs and other GTM teams
- Update and curate existing resources
- Invent new and efficient formats for conveying information
- Set user communication standards that convey excellence and polish
- Define and rely upon metrics to improve and expand our resources
- Review and edit SA work, such as integration plans, emails, and documentation
- Coordinate and design key team training programs
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer or architect
- Strong knowledge of software engineering and architecture patterns, with the ability to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other
- Superlative written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A willingness to own the content creation process: everything from writing scripts and creating slides and demos to post-production edits and uploads to Stripe’s Learning Management system
- Formal technical writing and publishing background (including online content)
- Familiarity with the payments space or Stripe’s products
- Comfort with Git and one or more web development stacks
- Background in a technical, user-facing role
- Experience or training in Information Architecture (IA)
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume, GitHub, and/or LinkedIn profile
- Links to or samples of documentation you’ve written
Your application has been successfully submitted.