Full Stack Engineer, Merchant Integration
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stripe was founded to make it easier for developers to accept payments. We’ve made big strides towards that vision but our ambition is to go much further. We are building products that make it easy for merchants to start and scale businesses and work on their behalf to remove any roadblocks to buying online anywhere in the world.
The Payments Merchant Integrations team is responsible for building end-user experiences that merchants and developers can easily integrate with to use Stripe payments as well as the Dashboard for merchants to grow and understand their business. We strive to make it easy for developers to collect payments in every locale, currency and tax system, while ensuring security, privacy and accessibility for end users. Our UIs collect online payments hundreds of times per second to process billions of dollars a month and our dashboard is used by hundreds of thousands of merchants using Stripe to manage their revenue.
Your work will range from designing elegant interfaces in Stripe’s APIs to building great user-facing UIs that are optimized for performance and conversion – all in service of minimizing the engineering and operational effort of Stripe’s users to run their business. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with teams across Stripe to build the best merchant, developer and end-user experience.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end
- Build experiences for businesses that range from high growth startups to leading global companies providing them actionable insights they need to be able to scale their online business
- Craft new products and features that impact millions of people and businesses around the world such as building the fastest and most seamless checkout flow
- Explore creative opportunities for next-gen payments experience that leverage the depth of Stripe’s payment technology
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as product, design, infrastructure, marketing and operations
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have ideally 4+ years of experience shipping high-quality products
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoy being a generalist working whatever takes to solve problems and delight users
- Thrive in a highly collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
Your application has been successfully submitted.