Account Executive(Remote Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to join our growing sales team and help put ZenHub into the hands of the world’s most forward thinking technical teams. The role calls for someone with a high degree of familiarity with a land-and-expand motion, and comfort owning the sales process at both the team level and to key decision makers within the wider organization.
Specifically, you’ll partner with our customer onboarding team to measure and understand the value that ZenHub is creating for teams, and communicate that value to decision makers in a way that builds a case for more widespread adoption. You’ll also work closely with our customer success team to manage renewals and drive account expansion.
Our team shares a common vision: to help our customers engineer a brighter future. Your work will help shape that future and play a major role in redefining how software teams collaborate.
A little about us:
- ZenHub is the leading team collaboration and project management platform natively integrated with GitHub. Our mission is to increase developer productivity and leverage automation to guide teams through some of the most complex and time-consuming parts of agile development.
- Your work will touch more than 2,500 paying organizations, from the fastest growing startups to the world’s most forward thinking and adapting enterprises.
- We’re backed by two of Canada’s most prominent venture firms, BDC Capital and Ripple Ventures, as well as Axiom Zen, an award winning product studio responsible for breakout hits like Dapper Labs, CryptoKitties and NBA TopShot.
A little about you - The perfect candidate will bring their own invaluable blend of skills and experience and the flexibility to address a diverse set of challenges. That said, we’re looking for someone that can add value by owning the following areas:
- Partner with customer onboarding to qualify new mid-market and enterprise leads.
- Work directly with teams in trial to measure the value that ZenHub is creating.
- Understand the buying process and identify key decision makers to unlock growth.
- Craft a compelling narrative to communicate the value to key decision makers.
- Close new business and own all conversations related to contracts and pricing.
- Track new leads and opportunities and update the team on progress and blockers.
- Partner with customer success to build account level forecasts for growth.
- Manage account renewals and true-up payments.
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Have 2+ years experience in a quota carrying role, with a track record of success.
- Like to experiment and iterate to arrive at the best solution.
- Are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and learning as we go.
- Have a high degree of customer empathy and are naturally curious about customers’ process and workflow.
- Have a strong desire to become a product expert in both ZenHub and our space.
- Are a team player and prefer to track your work in an open and transparent way.
- Value integrity: are accountable to your targets and follow-through on your commitments.
- Are a clear and engaging communicator.
More About ZenHub
Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed in the role description. One of our values is “Growth Mindset”. If you have some of the qualities listed above, and are excited about the role and motivated to learn – we want to hear from you!
At ZenHub our people are the priority. We believe the more perspectives we embrace, the stronger our team. We recruit the best, and welcome people of all backgrounds regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or ability. With a focus on respect and a commitment to continuous learning, we’re building an inclusive culture that supports our team in doing their best work.
We work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Boundaryless working style. We want our team to work from wherever is best for them. Whether you prefer to work from the comfort of your home office or from our bright, spacious, and dog-friendly Zen-den, we support you. For those opting to wfh, we offer a generous monthly stipend to cover ongoing remote work expenses. If you opt to join us in-office, we’ll contribute to your commute expenses or bike maintenance.
○ A flexible vacation policy. We work hard and it’s important we take time to recharge. We have a flexible time off policy with no hard limit and encourage our team members to take a minimum of 3 weeks off per year.
○ A commitment to continued learning and development. We provide an annual professional development budget to use towards conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set.
○ Fitness reimbursements. Stay fit with our monthly reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-of-the-line equipment. In addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous annual new tech budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ Flexible parental leave policies. We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on our team have the ability to create flexible schedules or take days off when family needs to come first.
○ Social Connection. When it’s safe to gather again our team will have access to a shared collaboration space in Vancouver, but our team is focused on fostering strong relationships and an equitable experience no matter where in the world you’re working.
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!
Your application has been successfully submitted.