Senior Product Manager, NBA Top Shot
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The NBA, NBPA, and Dapper Labs have teamed up to create NBA Top Shot, a revolutionary new experience in which jaw-dropping plays and unforgettable highlights become collectibles that you can own forever. NBA Top Shot is a first-of-its-kind officially-licensed NBA experience. NBA fans can truly own a piece of the action and trade with friends for real money in a new kind of hoops economy. NBA Top Shot launched in private beta 6 months ago and has since seen accelerated growth, with over $200M in the last 30 days.
We’re hiring a full-time Senior Product Manager to join NBA Top Shot’s product team.
The ideal candidate is compelled by the applications and opportunities of crypto and blockchain technologies and enthusiastic about bringing the benefits of decentralization to a broad consumer audience. This role will report to the Head of Product of NBA Top Shot.
What we'll accomplish together:
- Manage relationships and spend time with the best developers building on and around NBA Top Shot, advising on product strategy and finding areas of synergy.
- Document and communicate key initiatives to product and marketing leaders, working with each to leverage and support community efforts wherever possible.
- Research and propose new ways to integrate community projects into the NBA Top Shot interface and product roadmap – as well as new kinds of community efforts we could seed or otherwise support.
- Develop and track clear metrics to assess the success and performance of product and team, and to support effective decision making.
A little about you:
- Proven success in product management, product strategy, product design, or solutions engineering – ideally in crypto/blockchain.
- Enjoy helping others think through product, engineering, design, or growth challenges – bringing independent knowledge as well as the reach and resources of our network to help where needed.
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries.
- Track record of creating seamless customer journeys using design thinking and agile, iterative product development processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, matched with the ability to tell a story with the data.
- Ability to think strategically, learn quickly, prioritize effectively, and succeed in fast-paced and uncertain environments while acting autonomously.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for using emerging technology and data to solve unmet user needs.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $350M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.