Partner Manager (Remote Canada)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking for an experienced Partner Manager to help us ensure the success of partners on the Flow blockchain.
The ideal candidate has experience managing large and mid-size customer accounts in highly complex technical environments. This role will be an individual contributor role, directly managing partners who are approaching launch or have already launched.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Collaborate with Developer Relations colleagues to assist partners in planning the launch of their decentralized applications and service protocols on Flow blockchain
- Be responsible for managing partners through their continued presence on Flow, including tracking metrics on their performance, supporting new initiatives, and coordinating with the Communications, Product, and Product Marketing teams as needed
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners to drive success and satisfaction
- Lead the design, organization, and implementation of Partnerships programs that enhance partner adoption and growth on Flow, such as education or grants programs
- Work with the VP of Partner Management & Operations on an organization-wide strategic plan and process for partner management at scale
- Work closely with Partnerships team leads and Communications and Product Marketing teams to scope launches, identify use cases, document requirements and best practices, and track ongoing service and tool improvements
- Serve as a partner advocate within Dapper Labs, collecting and disseminating relevant partner feedback and information to internal stakeholders as needed
A little about you:
- Demonstrated proven working experience applying your skills across a variety of use cases
- 4-5+ years in Partner Management, Marketing, Measurement, or Sales
- Experience in a partner-facing role at a platform company that hosts third-party digital content, games, or other applications
- Proven success working in complex, technical environments
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- We believe in processes and the power of planning, but you will often have to roll with the punches and prioritize the most impactful tasks on the fly
- Work experience in blockchain is preferred, but not required
Our people are what makes our team special - because of that, we work hard to provide our full-time team members perks that make their lives better by offering:
- Flexible vacation & remote work policy - as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. Most team members take between 15-20 days off per year, but we have no hard limit for our high impact individuals.
- Diverse opportunities for learning and development - we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
- Fitness reimbursements - stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
- Top-Line equipment - in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
- Flexible parental leave policies - We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on the team have the flexibility to work from home or take days off when family needs to come first.
- When we can safely return to our head office in Vancouver, fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
Check out our careers page to learn more about what other benefits we offer!
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet, the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $300M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, Coatue, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.