Specialist Manager -Microsoft Consulting Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
The focus of the Sales Manager’s role is to lead a team of industry sellers to enable realization of Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) goals to enable every company to be a digital business, driving production level consumption with Enterprise customers through Digital Transformation and Modernization.
- Planning & Executing as One Microsoft:, Define & drive execution of the sales plan for your team, working in partnership with MCS & Enterprise Operating Unit (EOU) leadership to ensure frictionless orchestration & a One Microsoft experience for customers
- Leading a Healthy, Predictable Sales business: Achieve or exceed targets, ensuring sales hygiene, four quarter rolling pipeline coverage & deal excellence, continuously coaching sellers to improve sales excellence proficiency & behaviors
- Driving Customer Outcomes & Consumption: Drive intentional selling of priority MCS industry scenarios & sales motions to enable desired customer outcomes & cloud consumption
- Developing & Maintaining a High-Performing Team: Build a team which is diverse and inclusive, developing seller proficiency in the core capabilities & skills required for their role, guiding career development & role modelling Microsoft Leadership Principles & Practices
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Sales background, with 5+ years of experience leading high-performing sales teams in Software & Cloud Services organizations
- Proven sales expertise, with a track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrable sales excellence discipline
- Experienced in complex sales methods & processes
- Knowledge of Cloud Economics
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
- Track record of leading teams selling & delivering complex Services solutions to Enterprise customers
- Experienced in Commercial & Public Sector
- Consulting experience
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.