Product Manager - Canada / Canadian Payroll
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We are seeking a Product Manager with solid understanding of Canadian Payroll.
Have you configured or implemented a payroll system? Are you passionate about building software products that excite users? Software that enables users to spend less time consolidating data across different systems, that requires minimal training and is very user friendly without sacrificing functionality and compliance.
We want your perspectives and fresh ideas to contribute to our best of breed payroll system!
You will define business requirements and produce functional design specifications, and collaborate with business analysts and software engineers to turn functional specifications into next-generation business applications. Your responsibilities will include researching payroll requirements, creating presentations and demos to help train additional teams on new functionality, reviewing, commenting, follow-up, and targeting bug and enhancement requests, and be a point of contact for internal teams such as consultants, production support, training, documentation, and sales support.
If you are / have
- Passion and ideas for how to build better payroll software
- 5+ years of experience as a payroll manager or director, product manager, business analyst or consultant with specific background in payroll
- Former experience partnering with engineers and business analysts a plus
- A fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy fast paced work environments
- The ability to work well within and across teams to get things accomplished
- BS / BA, MS / MA degree or equivalent work experience
Work Location: Preferred Pleasanton, CA office, but open to Toronto, Vancouver, or Victoria offices
Please apply and join the revolution of cloud based, user friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re shaking up the world of enterprise software.