SAP iXp Intern - Marketing Operations Specialist Job
Vancouver, BC, Canada
SAP iXp Intern - Marketing Operations Specialist Job
Date: Oct 2, 2020
City: Vancouver, BC, CA, V6B 1A9
Requisition ID: 265274
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
About the SAP Internship Experience Program:
SAP’s Internship Experience Project (iXp) is SAP’s global, paid internship program that provides university students with the opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to apply for SAP iXp
- Culture of collaboration: Meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: Gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: With iXp in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Expected start date to end date: October 26, 2020 – September 3, 2021
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
The Global Platform & Technology Marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter
to join the Business Strategy and Execution Group for an 8+ month internship, based in Vancouver, BC. In this role, you will support the day-to-day operations of P&T marketing including; managing internal communications and newsletters, supporting executive updates, as well as directly overseeing strategic projects to evolve and motivate a best-in-class marketing organization. In addition, you’ll be provided a unique perspective into working with executive leadership, as well as with cross functionality teams in Sales, Engineering, Finance and Operations.
This internship is a great opportunity to develop a solid foundation and understanding of global B2B marketing, and what takes to run a world class organization focused bringing cutting edge innovation in Analytics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Database and Data Management technologies, to market.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS
- Develop and distribute internal communications and newsletters
- Support bi-weekly reporting requirements and executive updates
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, including 2021 planning
- Oversee the implementation and execution of strategic internal programs
- Interact and align with executive stakeholders from across the business
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who can challenge the status quo and likes to stay curious. You enjoy working on meaningful projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong design skills, and understanding of MSFT PowerPoint and Excel
- Good presentation skills, and an ability to interact with senior executives
- Highly motivated, and task oriented
- Strategic thinker
- Coop program
- Business, Marketing, or Communications student
- Requires candidates to currently be enrolled in related undergraduate, Masters, MBA studies
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Intern, SAP, Operations, Entry Level, Marketing, Technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.