Web Developer - FIFA - Temporary
Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead:
The FUT Team is looking for a Full Stack Mobile App Developer whose primary responsibility will be Mobile App development for iOS, Android and Web. You will be involved in all aspects of development for an exciting web and mobile companion application for the popular FIFA franchise, from conception to a finished product enjoyed by people around the world. Your passion for building great application interfaces and user experiences will be something you’ll get to make use of every day. You will report to the team's manager and work with your peers on developing the game's foundation layer.
What you will do as a Full Stack Mobile Developer:
- Developing/Implementing Mobile App screens for FUT Web and FUT Companion App Application.
- Design and code features, tests, and other front/back-end web and hybrid mobile application components.
- Ensure that hybrid mobile applications work well across target platforms. (Android and iOS)
- Ensure that front-end web applications work well on desktop and mobile for all target browsers.
- Assist with the UX design of web and mobile applications.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with HTML, XML, CSS, Phonegap, Ionic framework, Apache Cordova.
- Experience with CSS3 & HTML.
- Understanding of web services - XML, JSON, REST.
- Experience with Hybrid Mobile App Development. (Cordova)
- Experience with responsive web development.
- Experience with source control. (ie Perforce, Git, etc)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Ionic, Angular/Angular2, React.
- Experience with Grunt, NodeJS, Gradle.
- Experience with CSS3 Animations, WebGL.
- Integration with mobile 1st party purchasing environments.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great benefits and compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Are you ready to join the game?
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.