This job is no longer accepting applications.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams.
Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch.
Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/twitch-tv/), Twitter (https://twitter.com/Twitch ) and on our Blog (https://blog.twitch.tv).
About the Role
We deal with some of the most challenging problems in the industry. Our scale and speed of growth forces us to experiment with techniques and technologies only the very biggest websites ever need to use. If you would like to work in an engineering environment where every project is a learning opportunity, you've come to the right place. As an intern, you'll dive headfirst into the deep end of the pool. You'll own a project from start to finish and a dedicated Mentor, Manager, and Advisor will be beside you every step of the way. You'll also participate in leadership development curriculum and gain industry knowledge from top Twitch executives in fireside chats. Add to this cohort trips, weekly advisory, service opportunities and you've got a packed summer.
- Contribute to product design and implementation discussions
- Find and build unique solutions to implement projects from the idea phase to production
- Test and iterate code before and after production release
- Connect with intern peers, new teammates, and colleagues from across the business
- Eagerness to investigate challenges and present reasonable solutions reliably and quickly
- Excitement to pick up a new language and be productive with it in a week
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team environment
- BA/BS Graduation Year: 2022 OR 2023 (No Masters/PhD)
- Housing stipend provided (for in person)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are Twitch: a global community of millions who come together each day to create their own entertainment.