Cat Daddy - 2D/3D Artist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Cat Daddy Games is seeking an experienced 2D / 3D Artist to join our team. Utilizing traditional art training and knowledge of illustration, graphic design, and computer graphics software; the 2D / 3D Artist creates high-quality art assets for studio game title(s). The ideal candidate is a utility artist, experienced in multiple genres of game art production.
What You Will Do:
- Create high-quality art assets, utilizing keen imagination and visualization skills
- Follow the schedule and pipeline as established by the Lead Artist
- Deliver quality work as scheduled in accordance with the production design, product requirements, and producer direction
- Proactively seek feedback from the Art Lead to ensure accuracy and quality standards are met
- Collaborate with other artists and other dependent departments, as appropriate, throughout the production process
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- 2+ years of experience in 2D and/or 3D art production
- Excellent drawing and illustration skills
- Experience with game production tools, including 3DS Max and Photoshop
- Skills in digital illustration & graphic design
- Experience with character design and basic animation is a plus
- Ability to learn new software, tools, and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with a high degree of self-direction
To be considered, applicants must provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work. Applicants without a portfolio, reel or demo work will not be considered
Your application has been successfully submitted.
2K MAKES EXCEPTIONAL GAMES.