Producer (Feature/System Team)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hello! We’re Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
Oh, almost forgot to mention that we’re currently making the next BioShock!! I know, right? Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
What We Need
Cloud Chamber is looking for an experienced Systems and Features Producer. Work closely with multidisciplinary teams centered around design and engineering. We are making amazing game mechanics and systems, with standard-setting player feel and responsiveness with AAA presentation. We need you to make sure the pipeline flows smoothly.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
You’re a clear communicator and can collaborate seamlessly with your team. You understand creative personalities and are able to act as the structure to their fantastical visions. You get things done! You have experience and knowledge to share, and a desire to improve not only your skills, but add to the development and optimization of our workflows.
- 3-5 years previous experience in feature development on AAA games or at least one title shipped as a Gameplay or Design Producer.
- Familiar to fluent in JIRA, Excel, Confluence, Final Draft, Articy
- Ability to drive teams to deliver AAA quality across all aspects of the narrative experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Previous experience with game editors and scripting systems
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends in interactive storytelling
What You Will Do:
- Work with design, engineering and relevant elements of art, sound and UI to organize and drive the development of game features and systems for the project across--but not limited to--the following areas:
- Player abilities
- AI development
- Progression and player growth systems
- Work with the Technical Director, Design Director and Senior Producer for feature development to organize, structure and develop roadmaps and schedules for feature strike teams.
- Drive review process & manage deliveries and milestones of same all while ensuring output is up to the qualitative standards of the studio.
- Coordinate with production managers of shared service groups such as Art, Animation, VFX and Audio to ensure required support to realize schedule expectations.
- Assist in the identification and management of external partners and individual contractors attached to team.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
2K MAKES EXCEPTIONAL GAMES.