Development Security Operations Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
2K Games is filled with some of the brightest minds in the game creation and publishing arena having delivered NBA2K, WWWE2K, Civilization, Borderlands, and Evolve among other titles. In the quest to protect the integrity of our games and simultaneously creating a safe and fair gaming experience for our gamers, only the best security talent can get the job done.
The 2K Information Security team consists of top-notch security specialists that help protect our games on multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac, Android, iOS and living-room consoles and ensure a secure and reliable experience for our gamers across the planet.
In addition to providing game-related security, privacy, online safety, anti-cheating and anti-fraud controls we pride ourselves in our understanding on how these concepts dovetail with game development and operations and industry trends at large.
If you’re a top-tier security expert with a focus on security penetration testing raring to join a world-class protect, detect and response team in a highly dynamic business environment, we welcome you to join us and make a landmark difference in the gaming universe.
What We Need:
2K Security is looking for a Senior DEVSECOPS Engineer that can contribute to engineering and operational aspects of multiple technology stacks. The engineer will work with a team in an agile environment to help 2K improve it’s risk posture.
What You Will Do:
In this role, you will be helping 2K raise the standard of security within the gaming industry. This successful candidate will work with the 2K Security Architects as a contributor to designing, implementing, and verifying technical solutions that mitigate security issues in 2K systems and networks.
As a member of 2K Security, you will help harden systems and applications, protect network boundaries, and ensure sensitive data is properly protected. You will also be collaborating with various teams to perform security assessments, provide security consulting, and incorporate security best practices into the design of their products.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 7-10 years of Security Engineering experience
- Security Engineering background for both corporate and cloud infrastructure
- Cloud security auditing and best practices with at least one of the following platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure
- In-depth knowledge of common network, application, cryptography, and authentication protocols
- Windows and Linux operating system hardening
- Security best practices for infrastructure as code
- Container security
- Securing CI/CD environments
- Automation and orchestration
- Knowledge of SQL syntax and reporting
- Scripting (PowerShell, Bash, etc.)
- Web application security and standards
- Experience performing technical security assessments and remediation
- Experience working with developers throughout the software development lifecycle
- Experience planning, researching, and developing security policies, standards, and procedures
Your application has been successfully submitted.
2K MAKES EXCEPTIONAL GAMES.