Developer Relations Manager
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
San Francisco, CA, USA
Take-Two develops and publishes some of the world's biggest games. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, The Outer Worlds, and will publish upcoming titles with Obsidian Entertainment, Panache Digital Games and more.
Take 2 Direct to Consumer (D2C)
The Direct to Consumer (D2C) team is a (well-funded) startup within Take-Two. We have offices in San Francisco and Vancouver and have built a culture that enables remote work. We're building a commerce and distribution platform for our game labels, partnering directly with our studios to bring value company-wide. Our team is small and agile – we release to our users quickly, and constantly iterate to elevate our product’s quality. We seek regular feedback from our users and labels to make sure we are delivering at and above expectations. We believe in giving our studios the flexibility they need to build the best games possible, so we plan to offer a variety of interfaces using modern technology and best practices. Our success is measured by our impact on gamers and developers, not presentations or promises.
As Developer Relations Manager you will work closely with technical and business teams at our partner studios Rockstar Games, 2K Games, Private Division, and Ghost Story Games to align the D2C team’s roadmap with game development plans. This will require listening to studios goals, researching requested features, and supporting the development and integration of D2C capabilities. You will help T2 Labels understand the technical capabilities developed by the D2C group, as well as helping the D2C Team understand the needs, schedules, issues, and strategic objectives of all T2 Labels.
- Work with Game Producers, Marketeers, Designers and Developers to understand their games design, go to market plans, and resulting technical needs
- Be a trusted Point of Contact for Game Teams in all D2C related matters
- Guide T2 Labels and Game Teams through D2C product onboarding processes
- Represent D2C in label meetings, label roadmap and product reviews, games launch planning etc.
- Be accountable for daily account management and support to ensure labels satisfaction with D2C products
- Guide Take-Two’s studio teams in identifying and integrating core D2C capabilities, including identity, entitlements, commerce, virtual currency / micro-transaction support, download and installation, and social features
- Evangelize D2C product and services with T2 Labels and represent label business needs to the D2C Team
- Communicate feature and D2C product development plans to labels and Game Team leads
- Be responsible for the health of engagement with T2 Labels and game studios, including service adoption and satisfaction
- Proven Developer Relations or Business Partnership experience, with a preference for previous experience in the gaming industry
- Experience in supporting sophisticated customer facing product releases
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable communicating across the spectrum from executives to engineers
- Good understanding of gaming industry, development, platforms, and ecosystems
Your application has been successfully submitted.