Senior Front End Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join Chronius' Founding Team and Shape the Future of Patient-First Care
At Chronius, our mission is to make it as easy as possible for patients to manage their health — from diagnosis to treatment. Our chronic care concierge platform will offer patients one place to manage all of their health data, prepare for appointments, identify symptom trends and triggers, and find the right health providers and treatments. Today, managing a chronic disease can be a part-time job, but we believe it doesn’t have to be.
We’re a well-funded, early stage health tech startup building a technical team that shares with us a passion for both empowering patients and solving huge health data problems. As a founding member of our team, you will play a critical role in building our digital health platform from the ground up and help shape the future of our company.
We offer our employees very competitive compensation and equity, full benefits, unlimited PTO, and a flexible schedule. We're building a mission-driven culture, and look for warmth, innovativeness, empathy, openness to collaboration, and the ability to learn and grow in our teammates.
Role: Under the leadership of the CTO, you will own the front end development and rollout for Chronius' entire MVP product and beyond. Star applicants will be expected to: champion agile methodology; write tech specs and identify risks before starting major projects; maintain standards; go out of their way to reduce complexity; and be a strong communicator.
- Serve as a Technical Lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Own and contribute to the ongoing evolution of the company's client facing product.
- Own the design, development, and implementation, and support software components of the front end stack.
- Determine root cause for front end issues and develop practicals, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Contribute technical expertise to influence production design.
- Assist in agile planning, estimation.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
- Minimum 6 years of programming experience.
- Must have 4+ years experience in Mobile Development experience for IOS and Android.
- Experience building mobile applications in (React Native, Flutter, and Swift).
- Full stack development experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with digital health products is a significant bonus.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must like working on a team and have good communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to mentor teammates in front end development to create a cross functional team.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
Your application has been successfully submitted.