Director of Growth Marketing – Dayforce Wallet
Toronto, ON, Canada Remote
Director of Growth Marketing – Dayforce Wallet
Calgary, AB, Canada ● Canada ● Charlottetown, PE, Canada ● Halifax, NS, Canada ● Markham, ON, Canada ● Mississauga, ON, Canada ● Ottawa, ON, Canada ● Toronto, ON, Canada ● Winnipeg, MB, Canada Req #6604
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
About the Position:
We are looking for a strategic leader to drive acquisition and growth for our latest innovation – Dayforce Wallet. Dayforce Wallet disrupts the notion of the standard 2 week pay cycle, allowing employees real-time access to their earned wages when they need it most. As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for the overall success of Dayforce Wallet user acquisition, usage and revenue strategies for Ceridian.
In this role you will own the Dayforce Wallet marketing strategy and execution to drive adoption and usage of Dayforce Wallet with customers and their employees. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in leading teams, driving innovative marketing strategy in B2B2C / B2C environments, and leading cross-functionally.
- Develop and own the end-to-end Dayforce Wallet marketing strategy including developing, recommending and executing marketing campaigns across a variety of paid and organic channels
- Lead and manage the Dayforce Wallet marketing team to meet or exceed their goals and objectives
- Define and lead Dayforce Wallet customer acquisition and demand generation strategies including being accountable to marketing revenue, pipeline and sales efficiency targets
- Create, execute, and optimize marketing and promotional campaigns that drive growth in end user adoption
- Design and manage promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across channels
- Collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional groups to develop, implement and manage align all Wallet marketing activities to a set of common goals and deliverables.
- Track and measure key metrics to ensure Wallet activities are addressing the KPIs of the business
- Partner with Sales and Customer Relationship teams to drive Wallet adoption with prospects and existing customers
- Define and develop go-to-market and launch initiatives for existing and new Wallet markets and offerings
- Proven experience as a senior growth marketing executive
- Experience in developing and executing on successful marketing strategies and business plans
- Proven capability to manage large cross-functional projects aligned to a common set of goals and outcomes
- Track record of success in entrepreneurial, high-growth organizations – comfortable pivoting from strategy to execution
- Demonstrated track record of driving KPIs and uncovering key insights using analytical tools
- Strong financial and business acumen
- Experience in e-commerce, financial services, a B2B2C environment and fintech considered an asset
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.