Product Manager - ConnectedPay
Toronto, ON, Canada Remote
Product Manager - ConnectedPay
Greater Toronto Area, ON, Canada ● Markham, ON, Canada ● Mississauga, ON, Canada ● Toronto, ON, Canada ● Virtual Req #6740
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
About the Position:
The Dayforce team is looking for an experienced Product Manager responsible for Global Payroll through Dayforce's ConnectedPay offering on the industry’s next generation Human Capital Management solution. We are offering an opportunity to reinvent Human Capital Management and develop new and innovative solutions that challenge industry perception of what an HCM solution can do.
The ConnectedPay Product Manager is responsible for driving the development of new and innovative products that solve complex business problems that organizations face today. Execute on the product strategy for ConnectedPay by delivering value to drive sales, improve efficiency and improve customer satisfaction.
- Establish the long-term product vision, strategy, product definition and roadmap for the Dayforce ConnectedPay offering
- Advocate for new product features required to achieve the Dayforce ConnectedPay product vision
- Develop and maintain robust relationships with in-country payroll providers required to establish technical integration and provide on-going service to our customers
- Conduct industry research through working directly with clients, prospects, implementation patterns and Dayforce personal to identify business problems to be solved; and to assist in competitive intelligence investigations
- Accountable for the prioritization of the Dayforce ConnectedPay product deliverables to ensure the most valuable features are delivered
- Collaborate with Product Compliance, Marketing, Global Strategy, Purchasing, and Order Management
- Works with the business prior to product launch to ensure the business is ready to sell, implement, support and promote the new features for Payroll
- Develop processes and procedures to consistently deliver high quality output on time
- Evaluate and make recommendations the methodology and tools for Dayforce ConnectedPay integration.
- Provide updates to internal and customer stakeholders on progress towards key development deliverables.
- Ensure owners of elements of product delivery (e.g. implementation, support, & sales) understand their commitments to making product successful and ensure they are held accountable.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive metrics dashboard (operational and financial) for assigned products
- Examine product performance at the portfolio level and make adjustments as needed
- Highly organized, disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Exhibit innovation in the development of new and improved methods or approaches to problems
- Excellent consulting, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Thorough knowledge of global payroll, payroll processes and government regulations pertaining to payroll, human resources and workforce management
- 7+ years of Product Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree but MBA preferred
- Experience in HCM, ideally Payroll and Human Resources experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM product development methodologies
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced, creative, innovative technology environment with a history of results
- We are looking for fun, intelligent, team-oriented people who want to work in an agile environment and believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.