Cybersecurity Architect Principal
Toronto, ON, Canada Remote
Cybersecurity Architect Principal
Calgary, AB, Canada ● Canada ● Charlottetown, PE, Canada ● Halifax, NS, Canada ● Markham, ON, Canada ● Mississauga, ON, Canada ● Ottawa, ON, Canada ● Toronto, ON, Canada ● Winnipeg, MB, Canada ● Virtual Req #6963
Thursday, September 17, 2020
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
About the Position:
Reporting to Director Cybersecurity Architecture, the Cybersecurity Architect Principal is an Identity and Access Management domain subject matter expert responsible for Active Directory environment and supporting technologies and processes. This includes ensuring the IAM ecosystem complies with security policies and standards. This role serves as a subject matter expert across a broad range of global audiences, to include business leaders, Technology / Product teams.
The Cybersecurity Architect Principal is a member of the Blue team that focuses on securing and defending Ceridian information assets and intellectual property. The team consists of Cybersecurity Architects with expertise in multiple security domains to include Identity and Access Management, Messaging/Mobile Security, Network Security, and Cybersecurity Solutions.
- Research, design, implement, and support the Identity and Access Management environment to include technology and process dependencies
- Research and evaluate additional security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security lead effort in project development and/or operational support actives
- Design and support Privilege Access Management (PAM) systems, role-based access control models for domain, server, and application administration
- Review and recommend changes to any existing antiquated security architecture, processes, and standard operating procedures
- Develop and advise on best practices concerning Identity Access Management operations and automation
- Lead efforts to consolidate Active Directory domains and develop repeatable processes for integrating systems of acquired entities
- Partner with product management, product owners/architects to help identify opportunities for security improvements
- Work in close partnership and collaboration with Cybersecurity Operations and Cybersecurity Governance Assurance (Red) teams
- Lead strategic or special projects related to cybersecurity or other information technology opportunities
- Develop and maintain architectural diagrams, standard operating procedures, user guides, and documentation as needed
- Provide guidance throughout lifecycle of Technology projects and deliver assigned tasks on-time with attention to detail
- Respond in a timely manner to all compliance audit requests as needed
- Monitor and address ticket queues within SLAs
Education & Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science plus 7+ years related experience, or
- Master’s degree plus 5+ years related experience, or
- Equivalent combination of education and related experience
- CISSP and GIAC certifications are highly desirable
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5-7 years Identity and Access Management technologies and processes
- 5-7 years designing, building, and supporting Active Directory services
- Deep understanding of Identity and Access Management functions and identity lifecycle management
- Proficiency in designing, deploying, and integrating a secure AD environment
- Demonstrated solution delivery incorporating security standards and emerging technologies to design, implement, enhance, and automate IAM ecosystem
- Experience with designing and supporting privilege access management systems, role-based access control models for domain, server, and application administration in both private and public cloud
- Technically proficient in Active Directory, Azure AD, Identity Governance & Administration Solutions, PowerShell, Visio, and Power BI
- Working knowledge of related security technologies including firewalls, IPS, WAF, SIEM, CASB, and Antivirus
- Working knowledge of public cloud-based technologies
- Agile, reliable, and collaborative team member
- Extremely responsive and organized
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas to various audiences in user-friendly terms
- Ability to work well interpersonally across different teams and disciplines at various levels up through executives
Working Environment & Physical Demands:
- Regular, predictable attendance is required with on-call availability
- Planned evening and weekend hours may be required on occasion
- Sitting for extended periods of time
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.