Director Brand and Advertising
Toronto, ON, Canada
Director Brand and Advertising
Calgary, AB, Canada ● Canada ● Charlottetown, PE, Canada ● Halifax, NS, Canada ● Markham, ON, Canada ● Mississauga, ON, Canada ● Ottawa, ON, Canada ● Toronto, ON, Canada ● Winnipeg, MB, Canada Req #7052
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
About the Position:
This role will lead our branding and advertising initiatives, increasing brand awareness for Ceridian worldwide. They will be responsible for elevating the Ceridian brand and ensuring that it is recognizable, consistent across advertising campaigns, and exciting to customers. To that end, the Director, Brand and Advertising will build and lead a global team of internal experts and agency partners that will create cross-channel media plans which integrate into the customer journey.
- Develop strategies to elevate Ceridian’s brand awareness in the market, and build a team of internal experts and outside agencies to execute on those strategies.
- Expand upon and refine Ceridian’s brand narrative to encompass product capabilities, different audiences, and regional differences.
- Lead brand marketing campaigns across digital and mass media platforms globally.
- Act as main point of contact and owner of agency relationships and ensure consistent strategic alignment and best practice execution.
- Represent the brand and act as liaison with other teams in the department, such as design and web to ensure projects are on track and at the highest quality.
- Create and execute strategies based on best media practices, competitor tactics, and the latest trends to ensure the best possible campaigns.
- Track campaign KPIs, identify areas for improvement, and pivot when needed, and report on progress to senior leadership.
- Manage a brand advertising budget and ensure forecasts and spend are accurate on a monthly basis.
- Ensure advertising follows brand and writing style guidelines, and act as a core gatekeeper of all things brand.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- 10+ years of relevant marketing campaign, media planning and buying, and brand management experience.
- Experience working with large technology companies a strong asset.
- Advanced understanding of media vehicles and channels with in-depth understanding of digital media.
- A creative thinker with experience either in a creative role or working closely with a creative team.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple stakeholders and priorities, balancing short- and long-term needs and implications.
- Ability to galvanize and influence agencies, teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- A self-started who can work independently and act as a leader, bringing new ideas to the table.
- Experience working on global campaigns and partnering with multiple territories and agencies.
- Experience developing and presenting material to a senior level audience.
- Intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic, and solid business acumen.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.