Senior UI/UX Designer (Web)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Senior UI/UX Designer (Web)
Calgary, AB, Canada ● Halifax, NS, Canada ● Markham, ON, Canada ● Mississauga, ON, Canada ● Ottawa, ON, Canada ● Toronto, ON, Canada ● Vancouver, BC, Canada Req #6859
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Ceridian is the leading global Human Capital Management software company, we serve more than 50+ countries with 3+ millions of happy users.
As our ideal candidate, you are passionate, creative, enjoy working in a fast-growing organization and dedicate to drive user experience forward. You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming and gathering user insights to designing the user experience and getting user feedback. You will be expected to utilize your full range of skills from research, UX design, interaction design and visual design. You are resourceful, motivated and a go-getter. You “own” your job and have a high standard of achievement. You are flexible and open to feedback and ideas.
NOTE: Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio or case studies within your resume.
- Drive the design process from beginning to end
- Ability to turn complex challenges and transform them into intuitive and beautiful web-based designs
- Apply design thinking methods and a user-centered design processes to create compelling and award-wining solutions
- Research competitors to learn from their successes and failures
- Visualize design problems and information in ways that are easy for other team members to comprehend and can effectively articulate design concepts via low-fidelity sketches and wireframes
- Deliver high-fidelity mockups and prototypes to ensure the development team’s success
- Conduct and analyze user research and usability testing
- Ask smart questions and champion new ideas, improvements and innovation
- Contribute to design guidelines and best practices
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer of web applications, we are looking for someone that can hit the ground the running and mentor JR Designers.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Experience with user research, user testing, and user flows
- Skilled in Adobe XD or similar software
- Ability to manage multiple projects while consistently deliver outstanding designs
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of WCAG (accessibility) requirements
- Experience designing enterprise SaaS applications
We are more than design experts – we are a small-but-mighty team of uniquely talented, slightly nerdy, and highly creative individuals. If you think you are the right fit, we would love to hear from you.
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
@Ceridian is an award-winning human capital management technology company serving organizations across the globe. Ceridian Makes Work Life Better™