This job is no longer accepting applications.
SSENSE, pronounced [es-uhns], is a Montreal-based fashion platform with global reach. Founded in 2003, SSENSE is pacing the vanguard of directional retail with a mix of luxury, streetwear, and avant-garde labels. We produce industry-leading original content and take pride in building our own technology solutions and systems from scratch. Our field of focus has grown beyond that of a typical e-commerce entity as we explore the nexus of content, commerce, and culture.
Currently serving 150 countries, generating an average of 76 million monthly page views, and achieving high double digit annual growth since inception, SSENSE is becoming a cultural protagonist in its own right.
Reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, the paralegal will have the following responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for several corporate law files
- Collaborate in the drafting of the documentation necessary for the implementation of corporate reorganizations, planning, restructuring and various commercial transactions
- Prepare and participate in closing sessions
- Study minutes books and prepare the necessary documentation for their update and for the update of companies with government authorities
- Prepare the documentation required for the constitution and organization of legal persons
- Perform verifications and searches with certain public registers. (RDPRM, Land register, REQ, Industry Canada, plumitifs, etc.)
- Ensure the follow-up of the files as for the signature of the documents and their production, as well as the preparation of the necessary correspondence
- Hold a diploma or training in paralegal technology
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a paralegal in corporate law
- Demonstrate professionalism and demonstrate a concern for quality and detail
- Have an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Have an excellent knowledge of French and English grammar
- Know how to navigate on different government sites (REQ, ISDE, RDPRM, Land register, etc.)
- Have a good sense of organization, and know how to manage priorities while respecting deadlines
- High degree of professional ethics and confidentiality
- Highly analytical with sound judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to face changing needs
- Understand customer needs and provide effective service delivery
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Luxury fashion tech leader and cultural resource.