Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology
Montreal, QC, Canada
SSENSE, pronounced [es-uhns], is a Montreal-based fashion platform with global reach. Founded in 2003, SSENSE is pacing the vanguard of directional retail with a mix of luxury, streetwear, and avant-garde labels. We produce industry-leading original content and take pride in building our own technology solutions and systems from scratch. Our field of focus has grown beyond that of a typical e-commerce entity as we explore the nexus of content, commerce, and culture.
Currently serving 150 countries, generating an average of 76 million monthly page views, and achieving high double digit annual growth since inception, SSENSE is becoming a cultural protagonist in its own right.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for executing the full cycle recruitment strategy and will play a key role in the rapid expansion of SSENSE, with a focus on candidates within the fields of Engineering and Technology. They will be expected to partner with the executive and leadership team to anticipate and meet the evolving hiring needs of the company by delivering top talent.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process to meet the various staffing objectives
- Using data and research methods, propose new ways of hiring international talent in our new markets
- Track and record key metrics designed to measure the effectiveness of the recruiting process and use this data to make strategic improvements to the process
- Propose, execute and monitor different methods to increase the quality and number of applications
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives, alongside the Talent Attraction leadership, to recruit a diverse pool of talent
- Work closely with the executive team and hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative research marketing and sourcing strategies
- Maintain all records of pertinent applicant and interview data
- Build a pipeline of candidates and maintain regular contact for future positions
- Build a knowledge base of information from research on specific industry trends
- Manage, train and coach the mass recruitment team
- Enhance professional training and development by attending company sponsored classes and meetings
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in a similar recruiting capacity
- Clear understanding of the end to end process for mass recruitment
- Extensive knowledge of implementing recruitment marketing strategies
- Previous experience working with agencies is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and team based project experience
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to easily adapt quickly to changing priorities
Your application has been successfully submitted.