Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2003, SSENSE is pacing the vanguard of directional retail with its mix of luxury, streetwear, and avant-garde labels.
Currently serving 150 countries, generating an average of 76 million monthly page views, and achieving high double digit annual growth since inception, its field of focus has grown beyond that of a typical e-commerce entity as it explores the nexus of content, commerce, and culture. More than just a retailer, SSENSE is becoming a cultural protagonist in its own right.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for executing the full cycle recruitment strategy for our high volume seasonal recruiting. They will be expected to partner with the executive and leadership team to anticipate and meet the evolving hiring needs of the company by delivering top talent.
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process to meet the various staffing objectives of seasonal recruiting
- Track and record key metrics designed to measure the effectiveness of the recruiting process and use this data to make strategic improvements to the process
- Propose, execute and monitor different methods to increase the quality and number of applications
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives, alongside the Talent Attraction leadership, to recruit a diverse pool of talent
- Work closely with the executive team and hiring managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative research marketing and sourcing strategies
- Maintain all records of pertinent applicant and interview data
- Build a pipeline of candidates and maintain regular contact for future positions
- Build a knowledge base of information from research on specific industry trends
- Manage, train and coach the mass recruitment team
- Enhance professional training and development by attending company sponsored classes and meetings
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and team based project experience
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a passion for mass recruitment
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to coach and lead a team
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to easily adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Human Resources Management, Psychology, Marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in a similar recruiting capacity
- Mass recruitment experience for either a distribution center or a call center
- Clear understanding of the end to end process for mass recruitment
- Previous management experience is an asset
- Extensive knowledge of implementing recruitment marketing strategies
- Previous experience working with agencies is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Luxury fashion tech leader and cultural resource.