Associate Talent Acquisition Partner - Technology
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SSENSE, pronounced [es-uhns], is a Montreal-based fashion platform with global reach. Founded in 2003, SSENSE is pacing the vanguard of directional retail with a mix of luxury, streetwear, and avant-garde labels. We produce industry-leading original content and take pride in building our own technology solutions and systems from scratch. Our field of focus has grown beyond that of a typical e-commerce entity as we explore the nexus of content, commerce, and culture.
Currently serving 150 countries, generating an average of 76 million monthly page views, and achieving high double digit annual growth since inception, SSENSE is becoming a cultural protagonist in its own right.
Reporting to the Manager of Talent Attraction, the Associate Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for providing administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team. They will play an important role in supporting the different touchpoints involved in the recruitment and onboarding processes, while ensuring a positive candidate experience for all SSENSE applicants and new hires.
- Coordinate the various administrative processes for employee hiring and onboarding including: sourcing qualified candidates, providing recommendations to Talent Partners, posting jobs, telephone screenings, background verification processes, preparing offer letters, creating and maintaining employee files, onboarding scheduling etc.
- Manage the internal employee referrals program
- Coordinate event logistics for on-campus and in-house activities including: career fairs, networking events, office visits, etc.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for candidates, when needed
- Maintain relationships with warm candidate pipelines
- Ensure a smooth experience for all applicants, including follow-up emails and the completion of new employee files
- Ensure all candidate files are up to date
- Provide support with recruiting projects during peak periods throughout the year
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, or a related field
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in technology or start-up companies, an asset
- Experience with Google Docs and Google Sheets, an asset
- Excellent English and French written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and energetic attitude with a passion to serve others
- Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build relationships
- Keen interest in various forms of social media
- Solid planning, coordination, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to identify issues, develop solutions and adapt to changing priorities
- Self-motivated with a keen ability to anticipate needs and work autonomously
- Demonstrated attention to detail and resourcefulness
- Punctual and reliable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Luxury fashion tech leader and cultural resource.