ACS Sales Representative
Toronto, ON, Canada Remote
The Oracle Advanced Customer Services (ACS) team helps customers maximize their current investment in Oracle Hardware, Applications and Technology products including Engineered Systems. ACS assists clients to transform and evolve their business by leveraging our Award Winning Global Support organization and network of Cloud Data Centers, technical specialists, leaders, engineers and services Infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers to transform their businesses with Cloud at Customer, Iaas, Paas, and SaaS services. ACS Services enable our client's journey to the Cloud while preserving their existing investment. ACS organization provides Oracle technical expertise and services to customers including : Systems Optimization, Expert Support, Transition Support, Mission Critical support, Managed Application and Help Desk, Managed Database and Platform as well as Security Support on Customer Premises, Private Cloud, Cloud at Customer or Public Cloud.
As a Managed Cloud Field Sales Representative, you will introduce our broad managed services portfolio into Enterprise and SMB companies. This posting is specific to a hunter sales type for Oracle Managed Cloud Services. You will handle complex customer and stakeholder relationships while leveraging strong communication skills to align yourself with the broader Oracle Account product sales teams. You advocate the innovative power of our services to provide operational IT Management solutions to provide rapid proactive and reactive response support. ACS makes organizations more productive, mitigates risk and maximizes our clients IT Investment by enabling innovation throughout our clients Enterprise. Using your passion for customer services, you will help spread the news about our capabilities by educating your clients and fellow Oracle teammates.
Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications and business intelligence solutions.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Lead account services strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with product sales teams across various product pillars to maximize business results with clients.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by assisting customers through the entire product life cycle.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both business and technical level; engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction post sales.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional and support teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Renew existing services revenue stream while expanding bookings through upselling existing customers and pursuing new business opportunities
- Meet and exceed your annual quota target objectives
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sales of the organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts).
Sells organization*s services (e.g., maintenance and service contracts); primarily finds new customers and generates new business. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
8-12 years of services sales experience. Able to work under tight deadlines. Self-starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. Strong written and verbal communication skills. BS/BA preferred. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Other Locations: CA-CA,Canada-Mississauga
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Your application has been successfully submitted.